Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The big SURPRISE giveway WINNERS!!!!!




Ok, you've waited patiently and here are the winners for the 12 1/2 price sessions!!! If you will not be able to use this session, please let me know asap so I can draw another name!!! Thank you so much, I need to go rest my hand now from all the writing!!! :) It was so much fun though!!!




Feb. 2011 - Amanda McCullough


March 2011 - J. Martinez


April 2011 - Jennifer Wiggins


May 2011 - Sandy Hughes


June 2011 - Alicia Williamson


July 2011 - Jennifer Lacanilao


August 2011 - Teri Robinson


Sept. 2011 - Chris and Chelsea King


Oct. 2011 - Kristin Grace Photography


Nov. 2011 - Tracy McKibben


Dec. 2011 - Ginger Fiveash


Jan. 2012 - Gina Nay

10 comments:

  1. I'm so excited!!! Thanks, Jennifer Wiggins

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh!!!! This is awesome! Is this for a mini session or full session?
    Thanks Julie! :DD
    Sany Hughes

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YAY!!! so amazing!! :D thank you! when do i need to schedule with you? mine isnt until 2012 but just wanna know if there is any time frame i need to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I will for sure be able to make mine! (Although mine isn't until December...I'll make it for sure!) I haven't been able to quit smiling! Thank you so... much! You are awesome!!!! I can't wait! I'll be smiling until December 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!! ;>)
    THANKS AMANDA MCCULLOUGH

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my GOODNESS! I *think* I might be the J Martinez!!!! How do I find out?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Julie! Can't wait to bring my E back to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats girls!!! You can use these 1/2 price sessions for mini or full sessions!!! :)

    ReplyDelete