Sunday, January 2, 2011

Clearing up a little confusion....

Ok guys! Some of you have been confused on how to be entered in the daily contest! This is what you need to do! You must like my page and the page of the person who is giving away the item. Then you must post somewhere online (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc) the link to my website and blog, www.juliepaisleyphotography.com and leave a comment on the blog that you did so!!! That is all, easy-peasy!!!! Now, we are using the "honor" system so don't cheat! I have seen most of the links but one could slip by so make sure you comment on the blog to make sure you are being entered in the contest!! Another good thing to do is to sign your name to your comment so there is no confusion! You can enter once a day and if you do this at least 10 days during the month you will be entered in the contest for the 50% off sessions for LIFE!!! So, start sharing with your friends and get your name in the drawing!!! If you enter everyday you have a greater chance of winning!!!! Oh and I do put your name back into the drawing, so you could even win more than once!!! Have fun!!!

11 comments:

  1. Liked Julie's FB page and am already a huge fan of Organic Bloom. I posted the link on my FB page. Thanks for an awesome contest. Shelly Loree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linked to the website, your FB, and Organic Bloom's - amazing work you guys do! I can't wait for my little one to get here so I can drool over photos of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked Julie's FB page and Organic Bloom! I posted on my facebook page your link! You take amazing photos!!

    ---Amanda Frank

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just liked the Organic Bloom page and posted your website link on my face book account!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just liked Organic Bloom oage and posted your website on my page :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted on FB earlier and just *liked* organic bloom:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked both pages (yours and Organic Bloom's)...and I posted a link on my FB page too! Love your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted :) Love these frames!

    Anna Smith

    ReplyDelete
  9. I met all requirements for today's drawing. Fingers crossed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was already a fan of organic bloom...(they have the most amazing frames). And a new fan of your facebook page and now following your blog! Thanks for the giveaway!!! Here is the link to my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1443645172

    ReplyDelete