Monday, August 22, 2011

And we have our first of MANY winners! :)

So, today was an awesome day! Thank you all for "liking" my page and sharing the love! I'm so excited for the future of JPP!

I know you have all been waiting but we have 3 new winners tonight! Congrats to the following people!

Holly Johns Photography has won the Everything Pure from Pure Photoshop Actions!

Sara Clark and Laci Kent have won a frame from The Organic Bloom!

Please send me an email at with your physical address and email address and we will get these items right to you!

Everyone else, stay posted! I have sooooo many more awesome items to give away over the new few weeks! YAY!



  1. Aw thank you so much Julie!!! I am jumping through the roof. haha This is such a blessing!! You truly are such an inspiration. God has bless you with an amazing talent. I love looking through all the beautiful photos you take. I know all your clients are so incredible joyful when they receive them! -Sara Clark

  2. Oh Em Gee!! I have never won on FB! I started screaming and my husband ran over like I injured myself, LOL. You work is so amazing and I LOVE Pure Actions. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

  3. YAY I'm so excited...haha I screamed out loud too and my sister just looked at me like she didn't know what was going on. I really love your photography and it is so awesome that you have 10 thousand fans. Thanks so much!!! - Laci Kent

  4. Have you received any of my emails? I just wanted to make sure they went through! Thanks! <3 Holly Johns Photography